1- Download VLC ( Download URL http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.nl.html ) 2 – Open VLC Player 3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream. 4- Add your URL and press play
MAG250/254/256/STB Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and Internet. Then do as follows 1. Go to : Settings—> System Settings —> Servers—>Portals 2. Set Portal 1 Name ( see into your E-mail ) 3. Set Portal 1 URL ( see into your E-mail ) 4. Set Portal 2 Name ( see into your E-mail ) add this only If you order second subscription or leave this empty 5. Set Portal 2 URL ( see into your E-mail ) add this only If you order second subscription or leave this empty 6. Save everthing 7. Reboot device After the box is restarted , wait until the TV screen shows the channels.
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV. MedoIptv service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung or LG Smart TV is compatible with the MedoIptv Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique MedoIptv Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field. NB: If you do not have a playlist URL you can request a trial here: Request Trial
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
- Go to you TV apps
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U URL
- Click on Add Link
1- Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings And get your IP address it starts with 192.168…. 4 – Go to you windows PC and download Putty Putty download url https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe 5- Open Putty add follow this steps add your IP address of your Enigma ( Same IP as step 3 ) Port 23 Connection type Telenet Click on open 6 – Your default login and password are root 7 – Copy your line ( you will get it after you order your subscription ) 8 – use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER 9 – Type reboot and your device will restart Now you will find IPTV folder , all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder
If you use KODI 16 or lower please click here How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Krypton 17
Open KodiSelect TV Select Enter add-on browser Select PVR IPTV Simple Client Select Configure Select General If you have a URL for your m3u list set Location to Remote Path (Internet Address) Then Select M3U Play List URL Enter the URL of your M3U Play List and select OK If you have an M3U text file stored locally on your network/computer/box then set the Location to Local Path (include Local Network) Then Select M3U Play List URL Navigate to where the file is stored and select it Select OK Select Enable Wait for notification of channels loaded Now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this